Pictures from Quincy’s Past

wood-s
Quincy’s Founder – John Wood’s Home

 

 

 

washpk-s
Washington Park originally called John Square after John Quincy Adams
acch-s
The City / County building destroyed by a tornado around 1943

 

 

 

publib-s
The old Public Library that most of us visited more than once.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hampst-s
Hampshire Street looking east from Fifth Street
govblg-s
The old US Post Office at 8th & Hampshire

 

 

 

 

 

herald-s
The old Quincy Herald-Whig Newspaper building